Metering Services Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Unitywater (View other jobs from this organisation)
At Unitywater, we operate in a diverse and inclusive environment where no two days are the same. We provide essential water supply and reliable utilities services to the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Noosa regions that account for 16% of Queensland’s population. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we are proud to service our communities with smart and environmentally sustainable practices.
About the role:
Reporting to the Manager Revenue Assurance, you will be responsible for managing the work and priorities of staff and contractors for Metering Services, ensuring work is performed in accordance with Unitywater guidelines for quality, safety and the environment. You will develop effective and efficient procedures and reporting systems to improve the overall quality of the meter data. Leading the Metering Services team, your additional key responsibilities will include:
- Manage daily processes that support Meter Reading, Read Validation and Estimation and Account Adjustment activities.
- Provide on-going feedback with the service provider to continuously improve systems and people deliverables.
- Investigate enquiries and liaise with members of the public regarding water consumption and meter operation.
To contribute to Unitywater’s values of Reliability, Safety, Honesty & Integrity, Efficiency, One Team, Innovation, you will demonstrate the following skills and qualities for the role:
- Business degree or similar, coupled with water meter experience or other relevant work experience in a similar role.
- High level knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Previous experience managing a service delivery group with a strong focus on quality management and continuous improvement.
- Superior stakeholder management with strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of water meters and associated data analysis.
- Contract management experience.
- Previous experience managing a diverse team, including external contractors.
Working at Unitywater:
Unitywater is one of the largest employers in the region, offering continuous investment in training, diverse career paths, health and wellness benefits, flexible work arrangements and a rewarding environment. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment that supports individuals to reach their full potential.
Unitywater promotes a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people. Unitywater encourages people with diverse abilities, Aboriginal Australians, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to apply:
Applicants will need to demonstrate your eligibility and right to work in Australia.
Applications close: COB Friday 17 May
For further information or to request the position description for this role, please contact the Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date:
- 17 May 2019
- QLD - Sunshine Coast
- Work Type:
- Full Time