Customer Service Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Customer Service Officer
Ready to make a splash in your career? WaterNSW is currently seeking 3 x experienced Customer Service Officers to join our team in Parramatta and/ or Dubbo.
This is an opportunity to work with an essential organisation creating a more sustainable future for the state.
This role offers the flexibility to work around life, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll be supported to build a rewarding career.
Our perks and Benefits:
At WaterNSW, we believe that our employees should be as well taken care of as our rivers, dams, and pipelines, that’s why we offer a load of benefits.
- Flexible working
- 9-day fortnight
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Fertility leave
- Competitive pay
- Yearly corporate wear allowance
- Professional development and educational assistance
- Competitive remuneration
And so much more!
What you’ll do:
- Provide high quality service to customers and resolve multiple customer enquires in an efficient and courteous manner
- Evaluate and interpret customer needs and expectations, research information and source advice to accurately respond to customer enquiries and/or complaints consistent with legislation and other regulatory instruments
- Working to achieve both individual and team based Key Performance Indicators
What we are looking for:
- Research, analyse and resolve customer enquiries both over the phone and email in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a busy and complex customer service environment
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in conflict resolution and resolve enquires in accordance with WaterNSW company policies
- Ability to navigate and assist enquiries in reviewing NSW Legislations
- Proven ability to navigate through multiple systems whilst maintaining customer engagement on the phone
- Proven ability in Outlook, Microsoft office (including Teams) and adaptability with inhouse case management systems
- Certificate III/IV in Customer Contact/ Certificate III in Customer Engagement or relevant qualifications will be highly regarded.
Who is WaterNSW?
When people think of essential human services, water supply is one of the first things that come to mind - and that’s where WaterNSW comes in. We are NSW’s primary bulk water supplier, river operator and comprehensive provider for licensing, water trades and water information.
Well, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
For more information, please reach out to: Recruitment@waternsw.com.au
WaterNSW is committed to the safety of our people and wider community, as such, full vaccination against COVID-19 will be a condition of all successful candidates.
Your information may be disclosed as follows:
To any referees you nominate for the purpose of carrying out reference checks;
To third parties for the purpose of carrying out background checks, including identification and criminal history checks;
To a medical services provider in order to carry out a medical assessment; and
As otherwise required by law.
You may make an application to access and correct your personal information at any time by contacting WaterNSW at email@example.com.
- Closing Date:
- 30 Apr 2023
- Work Type:
- Full Time