We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities.
This role gives the unique opportunity to have a hand in changing how our precious water resources are taken, measured and used by our customers.
The successful candidate will be driven to deliver outcomes and drive change in a complex environment, with a strong ability to create buy-in of our people across all levels of staff and teams. Your experience mentoring others and transforming team members thinking to focus on efficiency and prioritising value for our customers will come highly regarded.
What is essential?
- Significant relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills in order to review data to make informed decisions.
- Knowledge of best practice process re-engineering and continuous improvement tools and practices and how to apply these effectively within the workplace.
- Knowledge of business frameworks and operating models and how to operationalise these frameworks to deliver identified business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working in organisational change to support the delivery of a new operating model in a complex environment.
- Proven experience in managing an end to end business process across multiple disciplines .
- Demonstrated experience working within a regulatory framework to deliver an efficient and effective service to customers.
- Demonstrated experience influencing a range of stakeholders within a matrixed environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Full time (3-year term role).
- An inclusive and supportive team and environment
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment check/s including a national police check, NSW Working with Children check and a medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of these checks.
For further information, please refer to the attached Position Description
Please complete your personal details and submit a cover letter and resume below. All applications must be submitted online.
Applications will close on the 19th of August 2021. Please note- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.