We currently have an opportunity for a Manager Catchment Protection to join the Water and Catchment Protection team based at our office in Parramatta.
As the Manager Catchment Protection, you will ensure that the development and implementation of policies, procedures and current practices are in line with national best practice. You will liaise, consult and influence our stakeholders during the development of key environmental assessments, land use planning, and mining initiatives to meet our business needs. This is a unique opportunity and the role will work closely with Government and other declared catchment stakeholders to ensure that WaterNSW is able to achieve its objective of protecting the declared catchment.
What you need:
- Degree in environmental planning, environmental management or related field.
- Specialised knowledge of environmental assessment, land use planning, environmental management, and mining within water supply catchments and relating to water supply infrastructure.
- Extensive experience in translating complex issues into briefings for a range of audiences including preparation and production of briefings and reports.
- Extensive experience in working within a complex regulatory environment where change is ongoing and with a wide range of regulators across all levels of government.
- Extensive experience in negotiating and influencing at senior levels of an organisation.
- Extensive experience in communicating and influencing stakeholders in the Government, industry and community sectors.
You can be part of a dedicated, highly skilled team who will appreciate what you bring to the table. We will provide you with an attractive remuneration package and all the tools you need to achieve your role.
For a more information on this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment check/s including a National police check, Medical check and Working with Children Check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of check/s.
Position closes November 14th 2018.