Water Supply Project Manager (3 year term contract) - [Archived Advertisement]
Rous County Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Water Supply Project Manager (3 year term contract)
We are seeking a Water Supply Project Manager to join our team. A focus for this role is to provide project, contract management and technical expertise to ensure the successful delivery of Council’s future water supply projects, from planning through to detailed design, construction and operational handover.
About Rous County Council
Rous County Council is situated in Lismore, the heart of the Northern Rivers with an operational footprint covering 3,000km2. As a county council, we are responsible for providing three specific functions; bulk water supply, weed biosecurity and flood mitigation.
Our value proposition to you:
- Remuneration from $94,016 (Entry Level) p.a. to $109,970 (Skill Step 4) p.a. (plus statutory superannuation)
- Access to Private Leaseback Motor Vehicle or a MV Allowance (paid fortnightly)
- Relocation Allowance
- Civil Liability Allowance
- 70 hour, 9-day fortnight
- Flexible working arrangements
- A progressive and innovative organisation which supports work/life balance
- Supportive environment for career development
- Ongoing learning and training
- Employee assistance support
- Located in the beautiful Northern Rivers region
- Connections with local community
Desired Skills and Experience
Your value proposition to us:
- Working collaboratively and inclusively is your style
- You will be known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You flex your high level analytical and technical skills repeatedly
Your average workday will be kept busy by:
- Engaging, administering and managing consultants, contractors, or technical specialists for the purposes of delivering Council’s water supply and drought management projects
- Providing engineering oversight, supervision and project management of the construction of water supply and drought management projects
Are you ready to catapult your career?
Click APPLY below. For more information about the position, view the position description To be considered for the position, it is mandatory that you submit your resume and answer the selection criteria. A satisfactory health assessment, including drug screening and a national police history check is a pre-requisite to an offer of employment. Helpful resources to assist in answering selection criteria can be found on the Careers page.
Note: Location subject to change as Council prepares to relocate, by 2024, some work sites to new premises at Gallans Rd, Ballina NSW 2478.
Applications close 11:59pm Sunday 16 October 2022
Rous County Council is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and diversity across our workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 16 Oct 2022
- NSW - Lismore
- Remuneration from $94,016 p.a. to $109,970 p.a + super
- Work Type: