- Lead the Stakeholder Communications and Engagement, Ginninderra Program
- Act as a strong interface between the Ginninderra program, CSIRO & key stakeholders
- Join CSIRO and the Ginninderra Program team in this senior role
CSIRO is seeking a motivated Executive Manager with strong Communication and stakeholder engagement experience for its Ginninderra Program. Ginninderra is located in Canberra’s North, and comprises 701 hectares of farmland, remnant native woodland and grasslands. The area, used by CSIRO for over 60 years as a centre for agricultural research, will be transformed into a showcase for sustainable urban living: vibrant, liveable, smart and sustainable.
You will define, develop and implement the external and internal communications and engagement activities with the aim of building awareness and understanding of the Ginninderra program. You will communicate CSIRO’s role, acting as a strong interface between the Ginninderra program, CSIRO and key stakeholders including Government.
This senior role forms part of the Ginninderra Program Team, reporting to the Project Director, with support from the Director Corporate Affairs, CSIRO.
Your duties will include:
- Lead the development and implementation of a communications strategy to successfully manage all aspects of internal and external communications
- Provide strategic advice and oversight relating to stakeholder communication and engagement
- Develop the brand strategy for the Ginninderra program including brand identity, and its use with research and commercial partners
- Develop and manage digital channels for Ginninderra including external website, social media channels and intranet
- Develop and implement engagement communications campaigns.
Location: Black Mountain (Canberra) preferred, may consider Sydney or Melbourne
Salary: $131K to $145K plus up to 15.4% Superannuation
Tenure: 2 years
Ref no: 53084
To be considered you will have:
- Communication and stakeholder engagement experience, managing complex stakeholders which include government, media, industry and community
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with expertise in social media and online communication
- Experience in planning, positioning and delivering successful outcomes through issues and crisis management
- Experience in building strong professional and collaborative working relationships across a wide range of disciplines
- Experience in building a high performing team.
Before applying please view the full position details and selection criteria here: Position Details
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We do this by using science and technology to solve real issues. Diversity is the compass that navigates our innovation. We provide an inclusive workplace that respects, values and actively pursues the benefits of a diverse workforce.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more Balance
How to Apply: To apply for this position please include with your CV/Resume a statement addressing the essential criteria, and any other information that is relevant to the position. Please upload these as one document.
Applications Close: 10:59pm AEDT, 18th February 2018