Central Coast Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
"YOU COULD MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE"
Primary Work Location: Wyong NSW
- Use your data management, investigative and reporting skills to improve the water and sewer services provided to our customers
- Work/Life Balance - 9 day fortnight with flexible/hybrid working arrangements available
- Permanent Full Time
Central Coast Council is committed to the goals of equal opportunity employment. We aim to provide a work environment for our employees that fosters equity, diversity and respect.
Council is committed to providing safe environments that protect the physical, emotional, cultural and social wellbeing of children on the Central Coast.
Ideally located on the northern fringe of Sydney and just an hour's drive from Newcastle, the Central Coast offers one of the best places in Australia to live and work.
Today the Central Coast is one of the fastest growing regions in NSW, with the third largest Local Government Area (LGA) in NSW and the 6th Largest LGA in Australia.
Central Coast Council is the third largest water utility (or water and sewage service) in NSW servicing 139,000 homes and businesses in a growing region.
You will see yourself being part of a larger team who are responsible for the data collection, analysis, investigation and reporting of trends and regulatory requirements in the Water and Sewer Directorate. This will enable performance regulation and quality control of water and sewer in Council, alongside varying other regulatory bodies such as Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal (IPART) and NSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA).
This position is required to provide quality customer service and create value for the community.
Key activities of this role include:
- Undertaking data analysis and liaison with data providers and stakeholders to contribute to the development of performance measures, drive operational improvement and achieve business outcomes;
- Developing, coordinating, maintaining and updating data management and reporting systems;
- Identifying, reviewing and responding to changes in regulatory trends and directions that impact on the operations of Water and Sewer in Council
- You enjoy maintaining, interpreting and analysing data to improve the quality of services we provide to our stakeholders and customers;
- You have the know how to keep informed of governing trends and legislation changes within a highly regulated environment;
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise, while also learning from others;
- Having a work/life balance is important to you
- We are a large organisation delivering a wide variety of services to our local community;
- You’ll be joining a team of professionals who excel at what they do;
- We offer a supportive work environment with opportunities for career development;
- We provide opportunities to collaborate with subject matter experts from a variety of areas across the organisation;
- We offer an attractive range of benefits to our employees.
Please refer to the Position Description for detailed information on the position and required skills and experience.
This role provides a commencing salary range of between $79.3k to $95.2k per annum dependent on skills and experience + 10.5% superannuation.
A 9 day fortnight work-cycle currently applies to this role, with flexible/hybrid working arrangements available.
Central Coast Council is committed to ensuring the health, safety and well-being of all of our employees. In accordance with Council's WHS requirements and COVID-19 Safety Plans we require all employees to be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine.
Enquiries: Stephen Shinners, Team Leader Regulatory Compliance on ph: 0429 515 068 or Bala Vigneswaran - Section Manager Compliance Water Systems on ph: 0404 404 777.
If you are deaf, hearing or speech impaired, you can contact us through the National Relay Service TTY call 133 677 or Speak & Listen 1300 555 727.
Closing Date: Applications close at Midnight on Monday 10 April 2023.
- Closing Date:
- 10 Apr 2023
- NSW - Wyong
- $79.3k to $95.2k p.a + 10.5% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time