Quality Management Systems Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Central Coast Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Quality Management Systems Officer
"YOU COULD MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE"
Primary Work Location: Wyong
- Contribute to protecting and improving the drinking water quality of your community
- Work/Life Balance - 9 day fortnight with Hybrid/Flexible Work arrangements available
- Permanent Full Time
Central Coast Council is the third largest water utility (or water and sewage service) in NSW servicing 139,000 homes and businesses in a growing region.
Ideally located on the northern fringe of Sydney and just an hour's drive from Newcastle, the Central Coast offers one of the best places in Australia to live and work.
Today the Central Coast is one of the fastest growing regions in NSW, with the third largest Local Government Area (LGA) in NSW and the 6th Largest LGA in Australia.
The role of the Quality Management Systems Officer is to project manage the development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of documents associated with Council’s drinking water and environmental management systems maintained by Water and Sewer.
This position is required to provide quality customer service and create value for the community.
Key activities of this role include:
- Managing documents and the document management systems associated with Council’s Water and Sewer related quality management systems
- Identifying ongoing Water and Sewer documentation and record-keeping needs and continue to administer, maintain and evolve the system in response to operational requirements and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Inform, educate and train relevant stakeholders on quality assurance and compliance processes, procedures and associated documentation
- You may be qualified in Project Management, Business Administration, Quality Assurance or related field, OR experienced in a similar role
- You may be experienced in the core principles, development and implementation of quality management systems
- You will have excellent written communication, including experience in writing technical documents (e.g. procedures and management plans) and highly developed editing skills
- You will have the ability to set priorities, execute tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, and to achieve results within time constraints
- You may have knowledge of drinking water management systems and/or environmental management systems
What we offer:
- Weekly pay cycle
- Generous Leave Provisions: 20 days paid Annual Leave, 15 days Sick Leave/Carers Leave, Health & Wellbeing Leave, Long Service Leave after 5 years, Additional purchased leave, Parental Leave – 18 weeks full pay/36 weeks ½ pay, Paternity Leave - 2 weeks
- Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to employees and their families
- Fitness Passport – access to gyms across the Central Coast and Newcastle
- Health & Wellbeing programs – skin cancer screening, Breastscreen, Flu vaccination, blood donations
- Recognition of Service
- Council Child Care Salary Sacrifice
- Professional Development opportunities
- Individual career development and learning opportunities
- Reward & Recognition programs
This role provides a salary range of between $66.5k to $79.8k per annum + superannuation.
A 9 day fortnight work-cycle currently applies to this role. This arrangement may be subject to change.
Central Coast Council is committed to ensuring the health, safety and well-being of all of our employees. In accordance with Council's WHS requirements and COVID-19 Safety Plans we require all employees to be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine.
If you are deaf, hearing or speech impaired, you can contact us through the National Relay Service TTY call 133 677 or Speak & Listen 1300 555 727.
Closing Date: Applications close at midnight on Sunday 26th March 2023.
- Closing Date:
- 26 Mar 2023
- NSW - Wyong
- $66.5k to $79.8k per annum + super
- Work Type:
- Full Time