Section Manager Asset Security and Reliance - [Archived Advertisement]
Central Coast Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Section Manager Asset Security and Reliance
"YOU COULD MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE"
Primary Work Location: Wyong NSW
- Use your security and enterprise risk management experience
- Work in a large and growing Water and Sewer business directorate in this newly created role
- Permanent Full Time
- Attractive remuneration package of up to $169.3K per annum + 10.5% superannuation + Leaseback Vehicle/Vehicle Allowance
Central Coast Council is committed to the goals of equal opportunity employment. We aim to provide a work environment for our employees that fosters equity, diversity and respect.
Council is committed to providing safe environments that protect the physical, emotional, cultural and social wellbeing of children on the Central Coast.
Ideally located on the northern fringe of Sydney and just an hour's drive from Newcastle, the Central Coast offers one of the best places in Australia to live and work.
Today the Central Coast is one of the fastest growing regions in NSW, with the third largest Local Government Area (LGA) in NSW and the 6th Largest LGA in Australia.
Central Coast Council is the third largest water utility (or water and sewage service) in NSW servicing 139,000 homes and businesses in a growing region.
Reporting directly to the Director Water and Sewer this role is responsible for the management of security and risks across Water and Sewer assets, facitilies and services.
This role will lead a team of people in security, risk identification and solutions within the Water and Sewer directorate, ensuring business protection and continuity. You will be directly involved with the development of policies and procedures for security of Water and Sewer infrastructure and services, within the Central Coast community.
This position is required to provide quality customer service and create value for the community.
Key activities of this role include:
- Lead and manage a multi-skilled team in security and asset reliance functions for the Water and Sewerage directorate;
- Develop, implement, and manage the Asset Security and Reliance - Risk Management Programme;
- Liaison directly with Department of Home Affairs in relation to SOCI requirements relating to Central Coast Water and Sewer Directorate.
- You will be an expert in security (physical and cyber), natural hazard and security risk management in a large organisation;
- You are able to take on both a leadership and handson role in a busy environment;
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise, while also learning from others;
- Having a work/life balance is important to you.
- We are a large organisation delivering a wide variety of services to our local community;
- You’ll be joining a team of Water and Sewer professionals who excel at what they do;
- We offer a supportive work environment with opportunities for career development;
- We provide opportunities to collaborate with subject matter experts from a variety of areas across the organisation;
- We offer an attractive range of benefits to our employees.
This role provides an attractive remuneration package of up to $169.3k per annum dependent on skills and experience + 10.5% superannuation.
A leaseback vehicle is provided in this role for official duties and private use and your choice of vehicle will be provided when one becomes available in accordance with Council’s Vehicle Policy. In the meantime, either an alternate pre-used vehicle or a vehicle allowance of $165 per week ($8,580 per annum) is temporarily applied for this position due to ongoing issues with supply for new vehicles OR a vehicle allowance of $165 per week ($8,580 per annum) is also an available option.
Central Coast Council is committed to ensuring the health, safety and well-being of all of our employees. In accordance with Council's WHS requirements and COVID-19 Safety Plans we require all employees to be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check.
Enquiries: Stephen Legge, Section Manager Asset Delivery on ph: 0401 580 355
If you are deaf, hearing or speech impaired, you can contact us through the National Relay Service TTY call 133 677 or Speak & Listen 1300 555 727.
Closing Date: Applications close at Midnight on Sunday, 26 March 2023.
- Closing Date:
- 26 Mar 2023
- NSW - Wyong
- Attractive remuneration package of up to $169.3k pa + super
- Work Type:
- Full Time