- Permanent, Full time
- Excellent opportunity to build your town planning experience in a growing regional city
- Annualised salary $100,298 to $111,067 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
Are you looking for an opportunity?
- to live and work in a vibrant, beautiful, growing historic regional city
- to undertake diverse, interesting and impactful strategic planning projects
- to work with a progressive employer that values your professional development
- extend your senior town planning experience in a major regional City setting
The City of Ballarat is seeking an experienced Senior Strategic Planner to work as part of a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and manage strategic planning projects and associated planning scheme amendments. The role will include delivery of an ambitious program of transformational strategic planning projects to help create a greener, more liveable and connected Ballarat.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated and enthusiastic team to provide high quality integrated strategic land use planning advice, deliver complex projects, develop policy and maintain the Ballarat Planning Scheme. Guided by the Ballarat Strategy, the team aims to integrate land use planning with social, cultural, economic and environmental planning to ensure that future development is sustainable.
Our ideal candidate will be qualified in town planning or a related discipline, with over 5 years experience delivering strategic planning projects including planning scheme amendments.
The closing date for this position is midnight, Sunday 14 October 2018.
For further information about these positions contact Lisa Kendal, Manager Strategic Planning on 0439 313 206.