Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
With this in mind, and to support the growth of our Utilities division, Downer is now seeking to engage the capability of a Project Manager to work within our award-winning Logan Water Infrastructure Alliance. The Alliance is a partnership between Logan City Council, Downer, Cardno and WSP Parsons Brinkerhoff to plan, develop and deliver Water Infrastructure to support the growth of the City of Logan in SE Queensland. The Alliance team comprises approximately 160 staff and delivers more than $60m of works and services annually. Reporting into the Group Leader-project delivery you will work on the Logan South projects ensuring compliance with the specific project, contract technical program, environmental and safety requirements.
- Formal qualifications combined with demonstrated experience in construction of water and wastewater projects
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager gained from a contractor organisation.
- Demonstrable and successful experience in a business/project operations management role gained at similar level
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building relationships with key stakeholders and developing new business opportunities
- Experience in project planning; organisational and time management
- Preparation of operational budgets and review of financial information
- Experience in researching and understanding complex information to develop and implement business solutions
- Ability to compile high quality technical specifications for project implementation.
- Proactively support a Zero Harm working environment and comply with all relevant HS&E legislation and standards.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
For further information, please contact Sanjay Kumar, Talent & Sourcing Business partner via email email@example.com