Exciting opportunities in Ballarat
Salary range $112,106-$136,545pa plus Super
Central Highlands Water is a major regional employer, and we want you to join us
Senior Project Manager(s)- Capital Delivery – 3 roles
- 2 full-time, permanent roles
- 1 fixed term (2 year) role with the option fulltime or part-time (3-5 days per week)
At Central Highlands Water (CHW) we provide drinking water, sewerage, trade waste and recycled water services to residents and businesses in the Central Highlands region of Victoria. We are a public sector employer with a proud history of supporting regional prosperity through service excellence, spanning more than 150 years.
In everything we do, we strive to make a real difference to the lives of the people and communities we serve, and we share a common goal of making Ballarat and the Central Highlands region a great place to live.
At CHW, we understand that you spend a lot of time at work, so we focus on making your time with us as enjoyable and rewarding as we possibly can. We are a great bunch of people that are passionate about what we do. We offer stable, secure employment in a fun and supportive environment. We also offer a huge range of employee benefits like flexible working arrangements, RDOs, generous leave options, a health and wellbeing program, ongoing professional development and much more.
The primary objective of the position is to provide a high level of project management expertise to internal and external stakeholders to ensure reliable operation of the region’s water and waste water networks. The role initiates, actions and guides others in the delivery of infrastructure and preventative network maintenance works programs which service sustainable regional growth, community health and liveability in accordance with CHW’s Customer Charter, industry standards and CHW’s policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will require a high level of teamwork, initiative, judgement & problem solving skills, and relationship building skills accompanied with experience in a similar role.
- Relevant tertiary and qualifications in Engineering, Project Management or allied profession
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated water or construction industry project management experience
- Understanding of government agency reporting mechanisms and compliance requirements (including OHS)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful project outcomes
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships, rapport with stakeholders and colleagues including supporting and developing other team members;
- Experience with relevant software, eg.PMO 365, AutoCAD and GIS or similar
If this sounds like you, visit https://www.chw.net.au/about-us/careers/current-vacancies
While you are on our website, take a look around. You won’t be disappointed!
Applications close 9:00am, Monday, 16 August 2021.
Contact Andrew Hardy via email email@example.com or call direct on 0412 269 005.
Central Highlands Water is proud to be an inclusive and an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a range of flexible work arrangements and people of all abilities and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.