Electrical Operations Engineer - Renewable Energy - [Archived Advertisement]
Secure Energy Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
Electrical Operations Engineer - Renewable Energy
The role is Full time and based at Secure Energy Pty Ltd, amazing North Fremantle Indian Ocean facing office.
Secure Energy is looking for a dedicated and passionate Electrical Operations Engineer.
You will be working in a team that is tasked with operation & maintenance (O&M) activities of Secure Energy's managed renewable energy assets. This is an incredible role with awesome opportunities.
- Operational management of renewable electrical systems.
- Engineering and technical reviews through operational life cycles of assets.
- Support to field service staff, customers and contractors.
- Foster a workforce culture of excellence, innovation, honesty and teamwork.
-Tertiary qualifications as an Electrical, Electronics or Control Systems Engineer or related field.
- Strong comprehension of power generation systems.
- Experience with SCADA and dashboard monitoring control systems.
- Experienced in solar-battery systems.
- Understanding of electrical AC/DC drawings
- Capability in the design, implementation and commissioning of Ethernet networks.
- Capability in IT & Cyber security technologies.
- Programming experience.
- Software development experience and accompanying excellent computer efficiency.
- Ability to set clear objectives and work well both autonomously and within a team environment.
-Ability to prepare technical service documents and reports.
- Understanding of QA & HSE requirements.
-Skills in all forms of communication.
- Passion for Renewable Energy.
- Great Work Ethic.
- Currently living in Western Australia.
The candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the Business.
- WA - North Fremantle
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
HSE - HSEQ