North Central Catchment Management Authority (View other jobs from this organisation)
The North Central Catchment Management Authority creates natural resource management partnerships and programs that deliver lasting change. We are currently seeking an engaging and knowledgeable person to join our corporate team.
The GIS Administrator will be responsible for developing, maintaining and monitoring the organisations GIS strategy, systems and infrastructure. Including providing support and advice relating to spatial data capture, analysis and display, to all teams and projects within the North Central CMA and to partner CMAs.
The successful candidate will:
- Be proficient in GIS software with advanced skills across desktop, mobile and web platforms.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills including an ability to train, mentor and liaise with a range of stakeholders.
- Display well-developed verbal and written communication skills (including ability to develop, review and implement GIS Strategy, standards and processes).
- Demonstrate project management capability with an ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
This position is for a 2-year period and has the flexibility to be full or part-time. We understand that life balance is an important part of our employees’ lives and offer a wide range of flexible arrangements.
For more information further information contact Adam Woods, Executive Manager Corporate Services on (03) 5448 7124.
For a copy of the position description or to apply, visit the Jobs and Tenders section of our website at www.nccma.vic.gov.au or contact HRManager@nccma.vic.gov.au. Applications will be accepted until 4pm, Monday 6th February and should include a covering letter, a resume, and address the key selection criteria.
We embrace diversity and inclusion; we welcome you to apply if you are a person with disability, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and linguistically diverse, or LGBTQIA+. We welcome applications from people with disability and aim to provide an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you need any help with the application process or would like to discuss your reasonable adjustments during interviews, please contact: Trephina Marek, HR Manager on 03 5448 7124.
- Closing Date:
- 06 Feb 2023
- VIC - Huntly
- Starting from $93,502 base salary plus super
- Work Type:
- Full Time