National Public Sector Women of Colour Leadership & Allyship Summit 2023
PUBLIC SECTOR WOMEN OF COLOUR LEADERSHIP & ALLYSHIP SUMMIT 2023
Two Day Hybrid Summit
21-22 March 2023
QT Hotel Canberra, Gunnawal Country & Online
Hear inspiring women of colour leaders who are championing change, navigating personal challenges and embracing their individuality and cultural identity to become leaders in their own right.
The first National Public Sector Women of Colour Leadership & Allyship Summit 2023 will bring together inspirational stories of leadership from women of colour across the public sector and highlight the need for a broader cultural diversity agenda that addresses the issues and barriers faced by women of colour that hinders their progress.
Benefits of attending:
- Hear first-hand accounts of resilience and authenticity from Women of Colour in public sector leadership
- Gain real, candid advice from Women of Colour allies and diversity experts on levelling the leadership playing field and championing a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment
- Tackle career and leadership challenges head on actively seek opportunities for growth
- Learn about the challenges the Women of Colour community is facing in the public sector context and what can be done to overcome them
- Be inspired by the lived experiences of trailblazing and motivational women of colour
Hear from Key Speakers:
- Yemi Penn (she/her) - Tedx Speaker, Entrepreneur, Transformation Thought Leader & Author
- Captain Mona Shindy CSC (she/her) - Reserve Naval Officer, Royal Australian Navy, Australia’s First Muslim Navy Captain and Engineer, Author, Shattering Identity Bias
- Tasneem Chopra OAM (she/her) - Professional Disruptor, Inclusion Consultant, Broadcaster, Author & Anti-Racism Champion
- Meena Singh (she/her) - Commissioner for Aboriginal Children and Young People, Commission for Children and Young People
- Plus many more
Who should attend?
This conference is relevant for; current and emerging Women of Colour Leaders, Current and emerging leaders who identify as Allies to Women of Colour and the Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Community (CALD)
Officer & Manager through to Director & SES, HR, Diversity & Capability Professionals & Leaders, Diversity and Inclusion Managers, Leaders & Officers, Members of CALD Network in the Public Sector, CALD Champions.
Use the code GOVCAREER and save $100 off your conference registration.
Additional discounts available for group bookings.