Scheduling and Work Coordination Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
We are looking for a highly motivated and upbeat individual to join our team as our Scheduling and Works Coordination Officer.
You will be responsible for managing processes and systems relating to our accreditation with the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) as a Metering Provider (MPB). This includes interactions with Business-to-Business (B2B) and works management lifecycles, interactions with market participants, field technicians and key partners.
About our Team
ActewAGL Distribution’s CBU has been providing electrical, metering and other regulated and unregulated services in the ACT and Capital Region since July 2018. As the competitive arm of the ActewAGL family, we provide creative, multi-utility services.
Built on the foundations of ActewAGL’s 100 years of service in the nation’s capital, we have developed positive relationships within the region we serve, including a dedication to the community and region at large. In a continually changing world, we are committed to exploring creative energy solutions that help the community take control of their energy use.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity and inclusion, and encourage applicants of all ages, disabilities and backgrounds. We have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and actively support women to apply.
We boast a positive team culture that encourages and inspires. We are a team of forward thinking individuals and operate in a flexible and autonomous environment. We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more...
About the Role
- Handle end to end B2B service order and other work order processes, including creating and validating work orders and scheduling resources.
- Coordinate meter registration and commissioning, and verify meter configurations and data.
- Build, validate and process work orders in key systems
- Ensure all aspects of scheduled meter installations are prioritised for timely delivery, including all resources are scheduled
- Provide advice to market participants, field technicians and our internal and external partners on processes and services
- Ensure compliance with national and jurisdictional regulations
- Perform timely and accurate validation of metering work requests
- Assist with the management of contestable operations, including maintenance scheduling, services quoting and monthly reporting
To apply for this role, you will possess the following requirements:
- Minimum Year 12 and experience in data analysis; tertiary qualifications in data management or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience in the utility industry.
- Knowledge of the National Electricity Market (NEM) and an awareness of related compliance issues.
- Knowledge of customer information systems, B2B processes, meter and customer churn and some understanding of the NEM operations lifecycle.
- Understanding of the principles of effective scheduling, planning, work implementation and resource management.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you?
If yes, then please log onto our online recruitment portal and submit your resume and a one-page pitch outlining how you meet the job requirements, and what skills, capabilities and experience you can bring to the role.
Applications will close at 11pm on Sunday 24 November 2019
If you would like to get in touch or learn more about this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to contact David Chambers on (02) 6293 5858.
- Closing Date:
- 24 Nov 2019
- ACT - Fyshwick
- Work Type:
- Full Time