Environmental Assessment Officer - Biosolids - [Archived Advertisement]
Australian Native Landscapes Pty Ltd (View other jobs from this organisation)
Environmental Assessment Officer - Biosolids
Australian Native Landscapes (ANL) offers an exciting opportunity for a capable Environmental Specialist to join our Central West NSW team based at Blayney NSW.
You will be responsible for the production and delivery of high-quality Environmental Assessment Reports supporting the land application of biosolids.
- Generation of Biosolids Application Reports (BAR’s) in support of the land application of biosolids to farm.
- Ensuring internal environmental documentation is current and complies with relevant environmental regulations
- Coordinate the collection of environmental and soil samples, analysis and reporting of results and in accordance with relevant environmental assessment and reporting guidelines
- Provide specialist technical advice in relation to environmental compliance and best practice.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience working in environmental science, environmental management, natural resource management or a relevant discipline
- Previous experience with environmental assessment is desirable
- Experience in compiling concise statutory reports
- Strong time management and with a strong attention to detail
- Highly developed communication & interpersonal skills including the ability to deal respectively with colleagues, supervisors, and other stakeholders
- Previous exposure to GIS platforms such as QGIS, ArcGIS or MapInfo would be advantageous.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
- NSW - Blayney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Environmental Impact Assessment
Environmental Science/Earth Science
Natural Resource Management