HAZMAT Consultant / Occupational Hygiene Consultant - [Archived Advertisement]
Environmental Health Solutions (View other jobs from this organisation)
HAZMAT Consultant / Occupational Hygiene Consultant
EHS requires a HAZMAT Consultant / Occupational Hygiene Consultant to assist in the expansion of our business, based out of our Geelong Office.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Conducting complex asbestos/HAZMAT audits in residential, commercial and industrial facilities;
- Conducting air monitoring during asbestos remediation projects;
- Monitoring of air contaminants including dust, chemical and microbiological contaminants as well as noise and indoor air quality;
- Providing comprehensive technical reports within designated timeframes and expectations of clients
- Providing expert advice and guidance to clients
Skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Hygiene or Environmental Science or equivalent
- Previous asbestos/HAZMAT consultancy experience will be looked upon favorably
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with a high attention to detail
- Must be flexible as this role will include occasional weekends and weeknights as well as work locations Australia wide.
- Full drivers licence essential
This position is well suited for those wanting to develop a career in Occupational Hygiene.
Please send a covering letter and CV to:
- VIC - Geelong
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Air Quality/Noise Pollution
Environmental Science/Earth Science