Environmental Scientist - [Archived Advertisement]
Environmental Health Solutions (View other jobs from this organisation)
EHS is looking to employ a highly motivated person with an Environmental Science background to lead our team to conduct soil investigations within challenging time frames.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading a small team responsible for assessment and remediation of contaminated sites.
- Conducting field work tasks, which will include soil sampling and comparison of findings to legislated guidelines
- Working Safely in accordance with EHS' safety and quality systems
- Analysis and presentation of data
- Providing comprehensive technical reports within designated timeframes and expectations of clients
- Providing expert advice and guidance to clients
Skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science
- Previous consultancy experience would be looked upon favorably
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with a high attention to detail
- Must be flexible as this role will include occasional weekends and weeknights as well as work locations Australia wide.
- Full drivers licence essential
Please send a covering letter and CV to:
- VIC - Geelong
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Contaminated Land/Land Remediation
Environmental Science/Earth Science