Full Time Contract Role.
Salary Range from $85,000 to $95,000 depending on experience.
Total Package starting from $111,938 including superannuation, car and other benefits, plus relocation assistance.
The City of Busselton, located in the picturesque South West of WA, is one of the fastest growing regions in the State, offering an enviable lifestyle and employment opportunities with one of the most innovative and fastest growing local government authorities.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified Parks and Gardens Coordinator to be part of this dynamic and forward thinking workplace. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating the City’s Parks and Gardens maintenance activities and capital works projects, which are delivered through our four Parks and Gardens Supervisors and their teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be well experienced in the development and ongoing monitoring and review of Parks and Gardens maintenance programs. You will need strong leadership skills with the proven ability to motivate others, as well as a continual improvement attitude and the ability to review and optimise operations.
To be considered for this role, applicants must include in their applications a statement addressing how they meet the below listed selection criteria:
- Extensive experience in the development and delivery of Parks and Gardens maintenance programs and works;
- Extensive experience in the management of teams, including the proven ability to deliver outcomes through the leadership and motivation of others.
- Comprehensive Project Management skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects;
- Ability to write reports, control budgets, administer contracts, and develop work related procedures; and
- Proven ability to review and optimise operations, and implement actions.
The successful applicant must hold a current “C” class driver’s licence and a valid Construction Safety Awareness Certificate (White Card). Previous experience working in Local Government is not essential but would be highly regarded.
For full position details and to apply, please visit www.busselton.wa.gov.au. Please ensure you attach a statement addressing the above listed selection criteria, a current resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Please contact Human Resources on (08) 9781 1727 with any queries.
Applications close 4.30pm, Sunday 28 July 2019.