Code of Conduct Co-ordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Clean Energy Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
The CEC’s Approved Solar Retailers (ASR) is a program aimed at creating industry best practice for solar retailers in the sale and installation of rooftop solar across Australia. Following significant growth and success of the program, the CEC is looking for four additional Code of Conduct Co-ordinators to join our current team of six people for a contract period of 12 months.
The Code of Conduct Co-ordinator works with all members of the Code of Conduct team to provide ongoing support to the operations and development of the CEC’s ASR program. The role’s primary focus and responsibility will be managing the process of new applications and answering queries from applicants, potential applicants and the general public.
Key objectives for the role are:
- Manage the application and renewal process for the ASR program by performing appropriate integrity and documentation checks including reviewing an applicant’s sales, quoting and contract documentation and processes together with other corporate documentation; correspond and follow up with applicants throughout the process.
- Maintain customer records on the CRM database and continue to review and develop systems, processes and documentation.
- Develop effective communications and engage with stakeholders in a timely and effective way.
- Consumer enquiries and promoting the Code of Conduct at CEC events.
- Provide general support in the areas of risk management, compliance and governance to the Corporate Services Team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in the Clean Energy Industry, especially in Solar
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a customer service and/or administrative role (ideally experience with assessments/complaints/dispute resolution/regulation).
- Works with a thorough approach and high attention to detail with good follow up.
- Proven service-oriented work ethic and an ability to handle demanding clients.
- Good lateral thinker and problem solver
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office and CRM (Salesforce or similar).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and adapt to a changing work environment.
In return, for your outstanding work ethic and motivation, you will be rewarded with a:
- Competitive salary package
- Fabulous team environment
- Passionate and driven, value-based organisation
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please email your cover letter and resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only successful applicants will be notified.
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type: