Senior Program Controller - [Archived Advertisement]
Unitywater (View other jobs from this organisation)
At Unitywater, we operate in a diverse and inclusive environment where no two days are the same. We provide essential water supply and reliable utilities services to the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Noosa regions that account for 16% of Queensland’s population. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we are proud to service our communities with smart and environmentally sustainable practices.
About the role:
This is a permanent full-time opportunity, offering job security, flexibility and endless opportunities to grow your career pathway. As the Senior Program Controller, you will be responsible for project planning, scheduling, and project controls service for the capital delivery portfolio of works. Your key accountabilities will include:
- Develop cost and resource loaded Primavera P6 schedule aligning with the gateway process and delivery methods.
- Arrange monthly schedule review and update meeting with project managers and update P6 schedule.
- Monthly statusing of projects in P6 including cost (budget, actual, and ETC) and resources.
- Provide senior management with monthly reports utilising innovative project/portfolio performance measurement metrics.
- Provide early warning to management of major divergences from expected results based on reporting metrics including mitigation strategies.
- Assist on developing the financial year budgets.
- Prepare resource forecasts to determine staffing requirements in Primavera P6.
- Review and evaluation of tender, and construction schedule focussing on schedule and cost elements to identify points of challenge for consideration by the team.
- Review and analysis of contractors programs including the assessment of EOT claims.
To contribute to Unitywater’s values of Reliability, Safety, Honesty & Integrity, Efficiency, One Team, Innovation, you will demonstrate the following skills and qualities for the role:
- Experience working with the delivery of complex infrastructure projects.
- The ability to drive outcomes and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous extensive experience in Primavera 6 for project cost and scheduling, MS Excel and Business Intelligence tools.
- Highly developed interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, enabling you to build effective working relationships.
- Project management skills coupled with experience in project controls for a capital program of work will be highly regarded.
Working at Unitywater:
Unitywater is one of the largest employers in the region, offering continuous investment in training, diverse career paths, health and wellness benefits, flexible work arrangements and a rewarding environment. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment that supports individuals to reach their full potential.
We know that we are smarter, better, together. That’s why we are committed to working in a team that values the unique contributions of all our people. Unitywater actively encourages candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to apply:
Applicants will need to demonstrate eligibility and right to work in Australia and successfully complete relevant pre-employment checks, including verification of criminal history, drivers licence and driving history, alcohol and other drug screening.
Applications close: Sunday 24th September 2022.
For further information please contact the Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date:
- 25 Sep 2022
- Work Type:
- Full Time