Strategic Infrastructure Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Unitywater (View other jobs from this organisation)
At Unitywater, we operate in a diverse and inclusive environment where no two days are the same. We provide essential water supply and reliable utilities services to the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Noosa regions that account for 16% of Queensland’s population. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we are proud to service our communities with smart and environmentally sustainable practices.
About the role:
The Strategic Infrastructure Manager will identify and promote commercially viable options to generate additional revenue and implement operational efficiencies using Unitywater’s water and sewerage assets. You will deliver a long-term capital investment plan that aligns with strategic corporate objectives, including renewable energy targets. This is a critical role that works closely with Unitywater’s Board and Executive leadership team to deliver outcomes aligned to strategic infrastructure commercial business cases.
- Innovative Engineering background to develop and implement strategic and operational plans associated with technological innovations
- High level of commercial acumen in generating additional revenue and implementing operational efficiencies
- Highly developed interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully present and negotiate outcomes outcome with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in innovative total water cycle management, emerging technologies and intelligent networks
- Degree in Engineering or other suitable disciplines with demonstrated experience
Working at Unitywater:
Unitywater is one of the largest employers in the region, offering continuous investment in training, diverse career paths, health and wellness benefits, flexible work arrangements and a rewarding environment. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment that supports individuals to reach their full potential
Unitywater promotes a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people. Unitywater encourages people with diverse abilities Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Applicants will need to demonstrate your eligibility and right to work in Australia.
Close date: 26 May 2019
Level: Band 8
For further information or to request the position description for this role, please contact the Careers team at email@example.com
- Closing Date:
- 26 May 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time