Structural/Mechanical Draftsperson - [Archived Advertisement]
LC Water is looking for an experienced structural/mechanical draftsperson to work within the Project Team at our Geelong office
The applicant must:
Have a minimum of 5 years experience in design drafting of structural/mechanical installations, including equipment layouts, process pipework and valving system arrangements and building structures
- Be familiar with and able to read Process and Instrumentation Drawings (P&IDs)
- Be experienced in the use of Solidworks and AutoCad drafting systems
- Have sound English communication skills
- Be prepared to attend sites away from the office for several days at a time, from time to time
- Be a self starter with an ability to work well with design engineers and other draftspersons and provide opinion on design matters
- Be able to prepare documentation for manufacturing and tendering purposes
In addtition to the above, experience in the water and wastewater treatment industries is preferred, and any further engineering or project management capabilities will be well regarded.
The position is a full-time position based on a 40 hour week, with statutory holiday, carer's leave and superannuation provisions.
An attractive salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate
Applications for the position will remain open until 31st March, 2019 and must include a full CV, with at least 3 referees.
- Closing Date:
- 31 Mar 2019
- VIC - Geelong
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Architecture, Design & Planning