Project Officer - Waterways and Floodplain - [Archived Advertisement]
The North Central Catchment Management Authority (View other jobs from this organisation)
The North Central Catchment Management Authority protects and enhances the integrity of our catchments, by working in partnership with communities to deliver enduring natural resource management outcomes. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our Waterways and Floodplain team as a Project Officer.
Located at our Huntly office, the Project Officer will support the North Central CMA in achieving our statutory obligations to ensure regional flooding issues are managed in an integrated way by:
- Managing and investigating floodplain information
- Investigating and developing responses for floodplain referrals
- Providing flood level advice to the community
- Consultation and negotiate with stakeholders in relation to waterways and floodplain management issues
- Undertaking site visits and meetings to assess enquiries and applications
- Assisting in the delivery of key Regional Floodplain Management Strategy projects
This position may be undertaken either full time or part time and both graduates and experienced professionals are encouraged to apply. A salary package will be offered commensurate with the successful candidate’s level of skill and experience.
For further information about this position please contact the North Central CMA reception on (03) 5448 7124. To obtain a position description or submit an application please visits the Jobs and Tenders section of our website at www.nccma.vic.gov.au. Applications will be accepted until 4pm, Monday 25th February and should include a covering letter, a current resume, and statement addressing the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description.
- Closing Date:
- 25 Feb 2019
- VIC - Bendigo
- Work Type:
- Full Time