Ecodynamics Landscaping is a member of the Ecodynamics Group, a vertically integrated landscape services business covering Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia.
Our Landscaping division has been in business for over 30 years and has developed to become one of the major commercial landscapers in the industry. NSW Projects we have worked on include the Berry Bypass, Berry to Bombaderry Upgrade, Albion Park Bypass, Windfarm projects, Burrill Lake Bridge, among many others.
Our NSW team is currently undertaking both maintenance and landscape construction activities on major infrastructure projects in the Illawarra / Shoalhaven area and beyond. Due to an increase in workload, we are now seeking:
Team Leader - Landscape Construction and Maintenance
This is an onsite role where you will be managing a crew of landscapers to deliver our client's landscape construction and maintenance requirements.
As project requirements can change quickly, you will need the ability to think on your feet and remain versatile at all times.
You will be responsible for representing Ecodynamics on-site when liaising with clients, workers, site officials and subcontractors.
· Leading small crews of construction and maintenance landscapers.
· Must have excellent work ethic and ability to think independently and positively drive a Team! Self-starters with positive attitudes are encouraged to apply.
· Completing Daily Works Records and reporting of works undertaken to meet QA requirements.
· Implementing maintenance plans for various projects.
· Reading and interpreting landscape plans and specifications
· Identification and control of weeds
· Up-keeping depot, tools, equipment and plant holding yard.
Skills and Experience needed
· Proven experience leading small teams
· A good knowledge of appropriate techniques and safe use of herbicides; NSW Chemcert certification
· Maintenance of small equipment including knapsacks, brushcutters and small tools.
· Ability to supervise and lead teams planting terrestrial and aquatic plants
· Ability to demonstrate constructive leadership behaviours and lead by example providing feedback and influencing other employees
· An interest and knowledge of native plants
· MR licence preferred but not essential.
Immediate start available. 38+ hours per week plus some overtime. Casual to permanent for right applicant.
Good hourly rates (plus site and travel allowances) and opportunities for growth are offered.
As part of the Ecodynamics Group, we also offer an Employee Assistance Program and a Scholarship Program.
Ecodynamics Group companies are equal opportunity employers and encourage applications from all sectors of our community
Please apply with resume and covering letter.
No agencies - thank you.
No visa sponsorship opportunities are available with this role.