We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities. We also own and operate the largest surface and groundwater monitoring network in the southern hemisphere and build, maintain and operate essential infrastructure.
WaterNSW is seeking for an experienced Program Manager to join our Operations team. In this role you will provide leadership, and coordination to ensure that the Operations component of the WaterNSW Pricing Submission is successfully delivered. This role will be primarily accountable for leading the development of supporting documentation such as economic analysis, condition assessments and business cases, ensuring that the required submission content is delivered to meet the critical deadlines and puts safety first.
As a Program Manager you will have to work in collaboration with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to ensure that all teams are working cohesively toward the achievement of program objectives, key tasks and timeframes.
This is a 24 months term role and is accountable for the successful delivery of the program through the management and coordination of interfaces and inputs between external consultants and across WaterNSW contractors and subject matter experts.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, commercial or engineering disciplines
- Post graduate qualifications or equivalent experience in project management
- Excellent understanding of Program Management skills including, program development, implementation and program change control.
- Extensive experience in change management in support of establishing and implementing new ways of operating
- Extensive experience in effectively communicating and engaging key stakeholders to achieve key strategic objectives.
- Current NSW drivers licence.
What we offer:
- Flexible work location – within NSW
- Attractive remuneration package, including performance bonus
- A flexible, family friendly workplace (work from home available)
- Diverse and supportive team environment
We support an inclusive workplace where staff have access to opportunities and resources at all levels, enabling our team members to drive innovation, productivity and delivery of high-quality services.
WaterNSW is committed to the safety of employees and wider community, as such, full vaccination against COVID-19 will be a condition of entry to all our workplaces. All applicants will need to meet this condition.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including a National police check and Medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of these checks.
For further information regarding this position, please refer to the attached Position Description .Queries can be directed to Recruitment@waternsw.com.au
Please complete your personal details and submit a cover letter and resume below. All applications must be submitted online.
Please note - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close on 9th December 2022