Ready to make a splash in your career? WaterNSW is seeking an experienced Economic Revenue Development Manager to join our team.
This is an opportunity to work with an essential organisation creating a more sustainable future for the state.
This role offers the flexibility to work around life, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll be supported to build a rewarding career.
Our perks and Benefits:
At WaterNSW, we believe that our employees should be as well taken care of as our rivers, dams, and pipelines, that’s why we offer a load of benefits.
- Flexible working
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Fertility leave
- Yearly corporate wear allowance
- Professional development and educational assistance
- Attractive remuneration
- And so much more!
What you’ll do:
- Identify and develop unregulated revenue opportunities building on the core assets and capabilities of the organisation and those that arise from sector reform.
- Development of business cases and business plans, including addressing of risks and stakeholders’ issues, to facilitate feasibility, initiation, and implementation of new business opportunities.
- Identify and establish commercial partnering, and investment opportunities including government or private sector sources of funding and drive negotiation of commercial arrangements to secure these.
- Oversee establishment initial delivery of new lines of business projects including managing delivery partners and or contractors.
- Establish mechanisms to assess feasibility and success measures for potential or new ventures and provide reporting and recommendations on viability, progress and future options regarding those ventures, including embedding them into the business
- Establish performance metrics and targets for business opportunities to track success and improvement areas. Partner with Corporate Strategy and business executives to monitor and provide timely reporting of performance.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field (e.g. business) or equivalent
- Understanding of regulatory landscape in relation to water, land use and energy
- Knowledge of principles/practices associated with new business development.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully developing and implementing new business ventures/opportunities in an established business environment.
- Proven experience in contract negotiation and management resulting in successful outcomes for all parties.
- Experience in working with people at all levels within an organisation and with key external stakeholders.
When people think of essential human services, water supply is one of the first things that come to mind - and that’s where WaterNSW comes in. We are NSW’s primary bulk water supplier, river operator and comprehensive provider for licensing, water trades and water information.
For more information, please reach out to: Talent Acquisition Partner - Azmine Amer at email@example.com
Click for Position Description - Please note this can only be accessed on the WaterNSW Careers Page.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Privacy and collection of your personal information
If you apply for a position via our website or firstname.lastname@example.org, WaterNSW may collect your personal information. Please visit WaterNSW’s Privacy Page to view the Careers Collection Notice for more information about how WaterNSW collects, uses, and discloses your personal information.