We are Water NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities.
WaterNSW is seeking an experienced Service Improvement Manager to join the Customer Service Assessments and Approvals team.
In this hands on role you will lead a small team to facilitate and champion within Assessments and Approvals everything from small process/service improvements to change projects, particularly with regards to improving the effectiveness of our regulated licensing and approvals processes, implementing regulatory change and quality assurance, in order to enhance our customer service proposition and mitigate risk in a complex regulatory environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Help to deliver on customer excellence and continuous improvement projects, leading the improvement of processes, systems, frameworks, and tools that support quality customer outputs
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure understanding, engagement and relevance for initiatives that will improve Assessments and Approvals work practices and customer outcomes
- Embed and operationalise a Quality Assurance program
To be successful, you need to have:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and implementing a Continuous Improvement process and culture program with demonstrable successful outcomes and quantified improvements.
- Advanced knowledge of Service Delivery and Service Management frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of continuous improvement and quality assurance methodologies and techniques
- Desirable to have experience understanding and influencing change within an environment regulated by government legislation (Act’s and regulations)
- Diploma or degree in Business, Continuous Improvement methodologies and techniques, management or relevant equivalent experience
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- Flexible work arrangements, 9-day fortnight
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great workplace with good job variety
WaterNSW is committed to the safety of employees and wider community, as such, full vaccination against COVID-19 will be a condition of entry to all our workplaces. All applicants will need to meet this condition.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including a National Police check and medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of these checks.
Queries can be directed to: Recruitment@waternsw.com.au and the Position Description can be accessed here.
All applications must be lodged via an online application below - emailed applications will not be accepted.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.