Customer Service Officer - Water Licensing (12 month term) - [Archived Advertisement]
Customer Service Officer - Water Licensing (12 month term)
Ready to make a splash in your career? WaterNSW is seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer - Water Licensing to join our team on a 12 month term.
This is an opportunity to work with an essential organisation creating a more sustainable future for the state.
This role offers the flexibility to work around life, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll be supported to build a rewarding career.
Our perks and Benefits:
At WaterNSW, we believe that our employees should be as well taken care of as our rivers, dams, and pipelines, that’s why we offer a load of benefits.
- Flexible working
- 9-day fortnight
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Fertility leave
- Yearly corporate wear allowance
- Professional development and educational assistance
- Competitive remuneration
- And so much more!
What you’ll do:
- Utilise policies and procedures to ensure applications are received, receipted and, validated accurately and in line with WaterNSW service standards.
- Manage workflow of applications, allocating applications to the correct area as per A&A procedures
- Complete administration activities to enable customers to secure and manage their water access licences and approvals in a manner consistent with legislation and WaterNSW standards
- Prepare regular reporting as required to monitor and provide insights into the processing of applications and customer service standards.
- Process applications to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and WaterNSW standards, and provide reporting and insights to improve customer experience
- Work collaboratively with the A&A team to support effective change management process and leverage technology to improve performance standards and embed new ways of working in assessments and approvals.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints as the first point of contact for A&A, escalating issues where appropriate and in line with A&A procedures.
- Provide education to the business and customers on licensing operations and regulatory requirements when accessing water.
What we are looking for:
- Certificate III in business or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of corporate systems and databases for the accurate storage and extraction of information and processing of customer requests
- Provision of excellent customer service and experience to respond to customer enquiries and resolve customer conflict over emails, calls or in-person
- High level skills in quality assurance for data acquisition and data management
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Foundational knowledge of regulatory frameworks and how to apply this in the workplace
- Knowledge of best practice customer service principles
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
Who is WaterNSW?
When people think of essential human services, water supply is one of the first things that come to mind - and that’s where WaterNSW comes in. We are NSW’s primary bulk water supplier, river operator and comprehensive provider for licensing, water trades and water information.
For more information, please reach out to: Recruitment@waternsw.com.au
WaterNSW is committed to the safety of our people and wider community, as such, full vaccination against COVID-19 will be a condition of all successful candidates.
Any personal information you voluntarily provide on this form is being collected by WaterNSW for the purpose of assessing your eligibility and suitability for employment with WaterNSW, in either the position you have applied for or other vacancies within WaterNSW that may arise in the future. Any inclusion and diversity information you voluntarily provide will be used for reporting purposes only and, if you decide not to disclose this information, will not impact the processing of your application. The information will be accessible to WaterNSW employees involved in the assessment of your application, which may include third parties engaged by WaterNSW for that purpose. For example, your information may be disclosed to your nominated referees, third parties engaged by WaterNSW to conduct background checks and or assessments (including identification checks, criminal history checks, or medial assessments), or as otherwise required by law. If you do not disclose any personal information, WaterNSW may not be able to process and assess your application to determine your eligibility and suitability for any position. You may make an application to access and correct your personal information at any time by contacting WaterNSW at firstname.lastname@example.org. Address : WaterNSW, Level 13, 169 Macquarie Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
- Closing Date:
- 31 May 2023
- Work Type: