We are Water NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities. We also own and operate the largest surface and groundwater monitoring network in the southern hemisphere and build, maintain and operate essential infrastructure.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our customer focused team processing and assessing applications to access water when and where they need it. In this role you will help to deliver on customer excellence and continuous improvement projects, leading the improvement of processes, systems, frameworks, and tools that support quality customer outputs. .
As Service Improvement Manager you will lead a small team to facilitate and champion projects, particularly with regards to improving the effectiveness of our processes, implementing regulatory change and quality assurance, in order to enhance our customer service proposition and mitigate risk in a complex regulatory environment.
You will work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure understanding, engagement and relevance for initiatives that will improve Assessments and Approvals work practices and customer outcomes, whilst ensuring WaterNSW meets regulatory requirements.
The role also plays an exciting part in the embedding of our existing technology roadmap to drive benefits and deliver better business outcomes through process improvement.
To be successful, you need to have:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and implementing a Continuous Improvement process and culture program with demonstrable successful outcomes and quantified improvements.
- Advanced knowledge of Service Delivery and Service Management frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of continuous improvement and quality assurance methodologies and techniques
- Diploma or degree in Business, Continuous Improvement methodologies and techniques, management or relevant equivalent experience
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- Flexible work arrangements, 9-day fortnight
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great workplace with good job variety
WaterNSW is committed to the safety of employees and wider community, as such, full vaccination against COVID-19 will be a condition of entry to all our workplaces. All applicants will need to meet this condition.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including a National Police check and medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of these checks.
Queries can be directed to: Recruitment@waternsw.com.au and the Position Description can be accessed here.
All applications must be lodged via an online application below - emailed applications will not be accepted.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 24th January 2022.