Applications Support Lead - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Exciting opportunity until January 2024, to contribute to Icon Water’s digital strategy
- Work for a business that supports the local Canberra community
Our Digital Technology team is looking for a collaborative individual with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to take on the Applications Support Lead role. We are after someone with strong team building and communication skills to lead a team in the maintenance and support of Icon Water Applications, providing functional and technical support to the Team when needed, and ensuring quality control and timely resolutions occur for all tasks and activities.
As the Applications Support Lead, you will:
- Lead a team in order to deliver appropriate support for Icon Water Applications, ensuring adherence to ITIL best practices
- Regularly liaise with the Applications Manager and Applications Development Lead to ensure enhancements are taken up as needed
- Coordinate with Vendors to escalate or resolve support issues on a regular basis.
- Manage a Service Now Ticket queue relating to applications support, ensuring tickets are prioritised and resolutions maintain SLAs
- Support the Development team in providing functional and technical support and guidance, providing Level 2 support to resolve incidents and requests as needed
- Act as Technical Mentor, providing feedback and suggestions to process/product improvements, and developing procedures and documentation for application support
- Improve application functionality and performance, including planning, executing, and overseeing application and middleware upgrades into production, and monitoring applications’ performance
- Ability to switch priorities in a short notice to meet the varying Business needs and balance the work load within the team
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Tertiary degree in Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Special Certifications or Technical Skills: ITIL, Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Experience in working with project delivery teams
- Working knowledge of Oracle WAM or Oracle SOA or ESRI GIS (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of SQL language and Database concepts
- The ability to learn new technologies, with the drive to expand knowledge in applications portfolio as per the needs of organisational projects
- Ability to lead and support a small technical team
- Exposure to Python scripting Language (Preferred)
If you are interested in these responsibilities and feel as though you have the necessary experience and skills, then we would love to hear from you!
How can I apply?
You can apply for this role by submitting your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your experience and competencies. We encourage candidates to refer to the ‘you will need’ section of the advertisement when applying.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Lakshmi Adabala, Acting Digital Manager Operations on 0435 290 667. If you would like additional assistance with the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close on Sunday 19 September 2021.
- Closing Date:
- 19 Sep 2021
- ACT - Mitchell
- Work Type: