Senior Business Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water (View other jobs from this organisation)
Icon Water requires a passionate, energetic and highly experienced Senior Business Analyst to support scoping and development of the Digital Program which will deliver on the organisation’s Digital Strategy, being one of the organisation’s strategic priorities. The Digital Program will deliver initiatives to realise Icon Water’s Digital Strategy’s Vision “to become a contemporary digitally-drive water utility”, transitioning to new ways of working, systems and processes in the focus areas of: our customers; our operations; our people; our data; our partnerships and our technology.
The successful candidate must possess the following experience:
- Demonstrated experience scoping ICT and/or OT initiatives which align with Business and IT strategy and architecture, including benefits definition.
- Demonstrated business change and process re-engineering experience, including working with Business stakeholder to adopt to define and implement new ways of working.
- Demonstrated experience documenting complex systems including the ability to take ownership of, write and produce complex business cases.
- Demonstrated experience developing strategic communications documents such as: IT delivery roadmaps; end user communication presentations; program-on-a-page, dependency diagrams.
- Possess a strong business acumen and customer-centric approach to delivery, i.e. A desire to work closely with clients to solve complex business problems in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and analysis skills.
- Strong analytical skills, logical and structured in approach to delivery
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
If you feel as though this is the role for you, and you possess the skills above, then we want to hear from you! Please submit your latest copy of your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your experience and competencies. We encourage candidates to refer to the ‘you will need’ section of the advertisement when applying.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Kate Callaghan, Digital Program Director on (02) 6180 6017. If you would like additional assistance with the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close on Sunday 19 September 2021.
- Closing Date:
- 19 Sep 2021
- ACT - Mitchell
- Work Type:
- Full Time