Digital Change Specialist - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water (View other jobs from this organisation)
Icon Water is looking for a communicative, adaptable and collaborative Digital Change Specialist to join their Digital Technology Team. You will demonstrate your sounds communication and people skills by working across different teams, understanding the changes and working environment to understand and support people through fast paced change.
The successful candidate will use their strong people skills to look beyond technological changes and be responsible for managing all communications and change activities across the Digital Program including impacts on the organisation, people, process and most importantly, culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
As the Digital Change Specialist, you will:
- Champion the digital change agenda throughout the Digital Technology Group and Icon Water, and support the team to deliver on the Icon Water Digital Strategy.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal partners and business stakeholders.
- Contribute to the Business Change Impact Analysis identifying the implications of ICT changes on people, culture, processes and systems.
- Develop a consolidated Change Management plan for current and upcoming ICT initiatives, adopting the PCI methodology to ensure positive acceptance of change activities.
- Work in collaboration with business groups to ensure alignment to the broader change and communication approach.
- Lead the development of user-targeted documentation and change related material, providing coaching and feedback to others to enhance broader business change capability.
- Setup and facilitate working groups as required to achieve stakeholder and end-user input and engagement.
You will need:
- Significant demonstrable experience as a Change Manager or a Senior Change Analyst
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering change management plans
- Exposure to contemporary technology concepts (Cloud, Microservices, AI/ML)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to confidently conduct stakeholder analysis, establish and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders
If you feel as though this is the role for you, and you possess the skills above, then we want to hear from you! Please submit your latest copy of your resume, along with a cover letter outlining your digital change management experience and competencies. We encourage candidates to refer to the ‘you will need’ section of the advertisement when applying.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Kate Callaghan, Digital Program Director on (02) 6180 6017. If you would like additional assistance with the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.
Applications will close on Sunday 19 September 2021
- Closing Date:
- 19 Sep 2021
- ACT - Mitchell
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Change Management/Organisational Development