WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Flexible working options (we can consider 4 days pw for this role)
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
We are now very close to the new Norwest Metro station + ample parking if you drive.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Water and Environment team by providing hydrology and hydraulic expertise for urban design and infrastructure projects. With support from the Sector Lead you will;
- Review work of Graduate Engineers and provide technical support.
- Project Management of small - mid sized projects.
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met.
- Contribute to project planning and explore unique ways in which the team can support our clients.
- Contribute to a positive and inclusive team culture.
WHO YOU ARE
You will be a driven and ambitious Engineer with a broad range of experience in roads, pavements, stormwater drainage and flood management. You will be enthusiastic, friendly and have a passion to provide superior customer service to our clients. You will have;
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- 4 – 6 years industry experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Customer service orientated
- Drainage Design and Hydrological assessment
If you are looking for your next challenge APPLY NOW or contact Ciaran McGreevy on 02 8405 1575 for more information.