Water Sampling Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Richmond Water Laboratories (View other jobs from this organisation)
We are seeking a self-motivated and reliable person to join our team. A focus for this role is time management, attention to detail and working in accordance with prescribed methods and standards.
About Richmond Water Laboratories
Situated in the heart of the Northern Rivers, Richmond Water Laboratories provides key services for councils, local industry and the general public. Richmond Water Laboratories holds NATA accreditation and specialise in the analysis of waters for drinking and domestic use; irrigation and stock as well as compliance and environmental purposes.
Our value proposition to you:
- An organisation which supports work/life balance
- Ongoing learning and training
- Employee assistance support
- Flexible working arrangements
- 76 hour 9-day fortnight
- Remuneration from $55,790 p.a - $65,270 p.a (plus statutory superannuation)
Your value proposition to us:
Working autonomously and efficiently is your style
You pride yourself on your attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
You will be known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Your average workday will be kept busy by:
- Driving to various sites collecting water and sewage samples
- Conducting timely field sampling and analysis in accordance with prescribed methods and standards
- Maintaining a correct sampling plan, calibrating and maintaining equipment and plant used in the field
- Conducting laboratory analysis and assisting other team members as required
- Identifying and reporting hazards for sampling sites
Are you ready to catapult your career?
To APPLY for this position and view the position description visit www.rous.nsw.gov.au/careers/ and click the position title. To be considered for the position, it is mandatory that you submit your resume and answer the selection criteria. A satisfactory health assessment, including drug screening and a national police history check is a pre-requisite to an offer of employment. Helpful resources to assist in answering selection criteria can be found on the Careers page.
Applications close 11:59pm Thursday 4 March 2021
Richmond Water Laboratories is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and diversity across our workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 04 Mar 2021
- NSW - Lismore
- $55,000 - $65,000
- Work Type:
- Full Time