The Resilient Hills & Coasts project invites applications for the position of Regional Coordinator. The Hills & Coasts region includes the council areas of Adelaide Hills, Mount Barker, Alexandrina, Victor Harbor, Yankalilla and Kangaroo Island.
The position can be offered as a 0.6FTE, 12-month employment contract but Expressions of Interest for a 12-month consultancy contract are also welcomed.
Reporting to the project Steering Committee, the Regional Coordinator is responsible for assisting project partners to tackle the challenges of climate change by implementing key priorities from the Resilient Hills & Coasts Climate Change Adaptation Plan.
To be considered for this position applicants must have:
- The ability to motivate and build strong working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders;
- Experience in planning, coordinating and delivering interdisciplinary and multi-stakeholder projects; and
- Tertiary qualifications in project management, sustainability or a related field.
The benefits include:
- The opportunity to network and build relationships with a broad range of government, industry, and community leaders across the Adelaide Hills, Fleurieu Peninsula and Kangaroo Island region;
- A salary rage of $85,351 - $90,727 (pro rata) or comparable consultancy fee (to be negotiated);
- Flexible working arrangements including the ability to work from home.
Regular regional travel and attendance at project partner premises will be required.
Application requirements, the position information document, and further information about the Resilient Hills & Coasts project can be viewed on the Alexandrina Council website www.alexandrina.sa.gov.au
Applications should arrive no later than 5pm 21st June 2018.