Remuneration: This fixed term contract position will be remunerated at $97,445 per annum plus 13% superannuation
Closing Date: Wednesday 6 December 2017 at 5.00pm AEST
No late applications will be accepted. Only applications received via Council's online application system will be considered. Unsolicited applications from agencies will not be considered.
Role overview and what we are looking for
Council requires a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fulfil the duties and responsibilities of this role in a Maternity Leave fixed term capacity. The length of the engagement will be for a period of up to 12 months, however, the exact end date of the contract will be subject to the return to work requirements of the officer on leave.
This position requires the successful candidate to have exceptional leadership qualities to continually develop and improve the Water Business Unit's customer relationship management and performance monitoring objectives.
Responsible to the Executive Manager - Water Business Unit, you will be directly responsible for the efficient and effective management of the Customer and Commercial Services Branch through:
- Stakeholder engagement and communication
- Customer complaints management and contact centre scripting management
- Customer charter and customer service standards
- Customer Liaison (domestic and commercial customers, internal service providers, industry regulators and other Council stakeholders) and internal service level agreement management
- Internal Service Level Agreement implementation, monitoring and management
- Business unit performance monitoring and reporting.
- Regulatory reporting including SWIM Reporting, Drinking Water Quality Management Reporting and DEHP Compliance Reporting
- Trade Waste Policy and Agreements
- Metering management, revenue assurance and cost neutrality
- Business data management and analytics support.
Mandatory for the role will be:
- Bachelor Degree qualification in Business or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience at Local Government management level, or senior management experience in a similar role and the ability to demonstrate true leadership and motivation skill with sound knowledge of contemporary human resource practices.
- Sound knowledge of techniques in customer and stakeholder engagement, complaints management, developing and maintaining strategic relations at all levels of government and industry regulators and performance monitoring.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively developing and maintaining strategic relationships and effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders, including all levels of local and state government, industry regulators, community, customers, elected representatives and contractors.
For a full position description containing essential and desirable criteria, please click here.
Who to Contact
For information regarding the requirements of this role, please contact the Manager - Customer and Commercial Services (Shannon Volp) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance lodging your application using Council's online system, please contact Council's Advisor - Human Resources, Ros McVicar on 07-5481 0646 or email email@example.com