Job No: BDBRC91
Here at Bundaberg Regional Council our vision is bold but simple, to build Australia’s best regional community.
In order to achieve this, we’ve created a culture that’s centred on our core values. To be a council that is customer focused, respectful and prides itself on constant team work, leadership, sustainability and innovation. We’re an all-inclusive council that celebrates diversity and communicates in an open and respectful manner.
About The Role
As a Treatment Team Manager your focus is to coordinate the Treatment teams operation and maintenance activities for Water Services to ensure assets operate in an effective and environmentally sustainable manner within customer service standards.
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
We are looking for people who:
- Can manage operations and maintenance of Water Services’ treatment plants & sewerage networks to ensure efficient operation and compliance with operating guidelines, relevant legislation, codes and policies
- Have a genuine passion for enhancing the plant and network operations
- Can demonstrate through experience, the coordination of operations and maintenance activities for Water Services’ treatment plants, pump stations and network systems
- With strong interpersonal skills, can effectively communicate to all stakeholders both written and verbal
- Have obtained a Certificate III in Water and Wastewater Treatment Operations (or equivalent)
- Live and uphold the Council's values
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm Bundaberg Regional Council offer some amazing benefits including:
- A rostered day off
- Up to 12% superannuation contributions
- A great work environment
- Job satisfaction working within the community
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Fantastic work-life balance
To View the full Position Description and to learn more about our Benefits, Rewards and Recognition visit our careers webpage- http://www.bundaberg.qld.gov.au/employment
Applications Close: Sunday 20th October 2019 AEST
To Apply: Please answer the below questionnaire followed by attaching your Resume.
Bundaberg Regional Council prides itself as an equal opportunity employer and embraces the diversity that our teams bring so if this sounds like the position for you, don’t delay- apply now!