Are you looking for a career change to a coastal, family friendly regional city positioned only 4hrs drive north of Brisbane?
Bundaberg Region has it covered. We are a vibrant city with all the facilities of a large city but with sparkling beaches, the ability to boast the fifth most equitable climate in the world and a laid back rural lifestyle with none of the hassles.
Bundaberg Regional Council is our area’s largest employer - offering excellent employment conditions, and the chance to be part of the team building a stronger community for us all.
The focus of this position is to conduct on a daily basis, inspections/audits of licensed and registered premises and investigations of complaints in an effective and efficient manner so as to maintain a high standard of Environmental Health Services for the community. To coordinate the operation of dedicated health and environmental programs to protect the health and wellbeing of the community
- $63,216 to $79,083 per annum (Graduate Scale)
- Plus up to 12% Council Superannuation Contribution (Local Government Conditions apply to superannuation).
To be successful you will need:
- Demonstrated high level experience relevant to the role and legislation, work practices, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrated very high level ability to plan workload, achieve set goals and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated very high level of skills with computers and office related software.
- Very high level interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate both verbally and written with a variety of internal and external parties.
- Demonstrated high level experience in conflict resolution.
- Provision of a satisfactory Criminal History Check – Police Certificate (Australia wide – name only)
For further information, to view the Position Description or to apply for this position, please visit our website: http://bundaberg.qld.gov.au/employment
Applications close Midnight Sunday 26th August 2018.
Bundaberg Regional Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer