Are you looking for a career change to a coastal, family friendly regional city positioned only 4hrs drive north of Brisbane?
Bundaberg Region has it covered. We are a vibrant city with all the facilities of a large city but with sparkling beaches, the ability to boast the fifth most equitable climate in the world and a laid back rural lifestyle with none of the hassles.
Bundaberg Regional Council is our area’s largest employer - offering excellent employment conditions, and the chance to be part of the team building a stronger community for us all.
The focus of this position is to lead a professional technical group focused on providing water and wastewater planning, project delivery oversight, asset management planning and plumbing compliance. The position is also required to manage activities that also have high community expectations. The position purpose includes the following:-
- Planning for the future water and wastewater infrastructure needs of the Region.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered in a coordinated manner that aligns with modern asset management principles.
- Developing asset management plans that include targeted and cost effective asset renewal programs.
- Advancing initiatives in plumbing compliance and Trade Waste to ensure a strong customer focus.
- To provide leadership within the Planning and Delivery group to ensure the activities performed are goal focused, sustainable and continually improved.
- Set strategy and oversee the development and implementation of asset renewal, replacement and augmentation programs for water and wastewater network, to ensure that planning is aligned with land use planning and best practice engineering and asset management
For further information, to view the Position Description or to apply for this position, please visit our website: http://bundaberg.qld.gov.au/employment
Applications close Sunday 15th October 2017
Bundaberg Regional Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer