- Work for one of the most dynamic and diverse inner-city councils
- $96K - $108K + Super
- Maximum 2 year contract
- Full time position with access to Monthly RDO
- Job Ref: 179000
Moreland City Council is located in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne and is one of the most populous and culturally diverse municipalities. Moreland City Council is just 8km from the CBD and offers excellent public transport and cycling access for employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Moreland City Council is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Landscape Architect who enjoys direct contact with the community, to work within a dynamic team who focus on delivery of well-considered, sustainable outcomes for the Moreland community.
Based at the Council's Operations Centre in Hadfield, this 2 year position will play a key role in delivering Council’s park and playground renewal projects including direct exposure to all aspects of design, consultation and construction. Your designs will be built in this role! The successful candidate will have experience (minimum 5 years) and expertise in all aspects of open space project delivery, including consultation, design, procurement, construction and celebration.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture or a related discipline
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and other design packaged
- Experience in all aspects of open space project delivery is essential, preferably in a local government setting
- Current drivers licence
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Monthly RDO
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of Work-life balance
- Employer-supported study assistance schemes
For further information please contact Alli Coster on 0408 322 303.
Applications close: 5pm, 19 June 2019
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.