Graduate Project Officer - Brisbane/Sunshine Coast - 2 roles available - [Archived Advertisement]
EnviroCom Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
GRADUATE PROJECT OFFICER - BRISBANE
(Job Code: GPOB019)
Permanent Fulltime Position
GRADUATE PROJECT OFFICER - SUNSHINE COAST
(Job Code: GPOC019)
Permanent Fulltime Position
Great starting point with long term career opportunities
EnviroCom Australia ® is seeking dedicated, creative and highly motivated new team members (multiple positions available).
Key duties will include delivery of a range of education, promotional initiatives, data collection (including waste segregation audits), research, report writing and clerical activities.
The positions are based at Eight Mile Plains (Brisbane) and Yandina/Coolum (Sunshine Coast). Positions are ideally suited to a graduate wishing to develop a rewarding career within a high-energy team environment.
The preferred applicant will possess tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science, Management, Education/Environmental Education or Communications. A demonstrated interest in community education, behaviour change and communication with an interest in waste management and sustainability issues is essential. Undertaking field data collection, including waste composition audits, in-field inspection of waste bins and other data collection is a critical part of this role (including physical segregation/data collection, data analysis and reporting).
The position is likely to involve travel in regional QLD and interstate from time to time.
An ability to clearly and accurately communicate both verbally and in writing to a range of audiences is essential to the role. Demonstrated time management is essential and willingness and physical capability to undertake waste composition audits and other data collection projects is required.
This position provides an excellent starting point for the right applicant. The Graduate Program provides twelve months on-job training across all aspects of the business with progression upon completion for suitable candidates.
- The position description, selection criteria and other information can be found at www.envirocom.com.au and refer to the careers section.
- Only applicants who address the selection criteria will be considered.
- Enquiries and position application will be by email only; the email address and other critical information is provided on the website.
- Applications must be received by email before 4.00pm on Monday 21st October and must be clearly marked with the position reference(s); either GPOB019 (Brisbane), GPOC019 (Sunshine Coast) or both if you wish to be considered for either position (only one application is required).
- Interviews will be conducted in October/November for an immediate start.
- Please note that this is a graduate position (as a starting point) and the salary range will be reflective of this.
- Only applicants with Permanent Australian Residency will be considered
- Applicants will require a current drivers license (manual), be willing to participate in workplace immunisations and undertake a pre-employment medical.
- Closing Date:
- 21 Oct 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Communications and Community Engagement
Environmental Science/Earth Science