Graduate Project Officer - Sydney - [Archived Advertisement]
EnviroCom Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
GRADUATE PROJECT OFFICER- SYDNEY
(Job Code: GPOESY19)
Permanent Fulltime Position
Great starting point with long term career opportunities
EnviroCom Australia is seeking a dedicated, creative and highly motivated new team member.
Key duties will include delivery of a range of environmental education and promotional initiatives as well as data collection (including waste segregation audits), research and clerical activities.
The position will be based at Chipping Norton, although an opportunity may exist to accommodate a regionally based position at our Orange office for the right candidate. The position is ideally suited to a graduate wishing to develop a rewarding career within a high-energy team environment.
The preferred applicant will possess tertiary qualifications in Environmental Management; Environmental Education, Science or Communications. A demonstrated interest in community education, behavior change and communication with an interest in waste management and sustainability issues is essential. A willingness to undertake field data collection projects including waste composition audits, in-field inspection of waste bins and other data collection is a critical part of this role.
The position is likely to involve travel in regional NSW and interstate travel from time to time.
An ability to clearly and accurately communicate both verbally and in writing to a range of audiences is essential to the role. Demonstrated time management is essential and willingness and physical capability to undertake waste composition audits and other data collection projects is required.
This position provides an excellent starting point for the right applicant. The Graduate Program provides twelve months on- job training across all aspects of the business with scope for progression upon completion.
- The position description, selection criteria and other information can be found at www.envirocom.com.au and refer to the careers section.
- Only applicants who address the selection criteria will be considered.
- Enquiries and position application will be by email only; the email address and other critical information is provided on the website.
- Applications must be received by email before 4.00pm on Monday 30th September and must be clearly marked with the position reference GPOESY19.
- Interviews will be conducted in October for an immediate start.
- Please note that this is a graduate position (as a starting point) and the salary range will be reflective of this.
- Only applicants with Permanent Australian Residency will be considered
- Closing Date:
- 30 Sep 2019
- NSW - Chipping Norton
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Communications and Community Engagement
Environmental Science/Earth Science