Graduate Project Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
EnviroCom Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
GRADUATE PROJECT OFFICER
Waste and Sustainability Focus
Yandina, Sunshine Coast (GPO SC1118)
Great starting point with long term career opportunities in a growing business
A national environmental consultancy is seeking a dedicated, creative and highly motivated new team member.
Key duties will include delivery of a range of environmental education and promotional initiatives as well as data collection (including waste segregation audits), research and clerical activities.
The position will be based in Yandina, Sunshine Coast (Qld). The position is ideally suited to a graduate wishing to develop a rewarding career within a high energy team environment.
The preferred applicant will possess tertiary qualifications in Environmental Management; Environmental Education, Science or Communications. A demonstrated interest in education and communication; knowledge and interest in waste management and sustainability issues is essential. A willingness to undertake waste composition audits and other data collection projects is a critical part of this role.
The position may involve travel throughout Queensland and interstate.
An ability to clearly and accurately communicate both verbally and in writing to a range of audiences is essential to the role. Demonstrated time management is essential and willingness and physical capability to undertake waste composition audits and other data collection projects is required.
This position which is located at our Yandina offices, provides an excellent starting point for the right applicant. The Graduate Program provides twelve months on- job training across all aspects of the business with scope for progression within the company upon completion.
- The position description, selection criteria and other information can be found at www.envirocom.com.au and refer to the careers section.
- Only applicants who address the selection criteria will be considered.
- Enquiries and position application will be by email only; the email address and other critical information is provided on the website.
- Applications must be received by email only before 4.00pm on Wednesday 14th November and must be clearly marked with the position reference GPOSC1118).
- Interviews will be conducted in November for immediate start.
- Please note that this is a graduate position (as a starting point) and the salary range will be reflective of this.
- Only applicants with Permanent Australian Residency will be considered
- Closing Date:
- 14 Nov 2018
- QLD - Yandina
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Environmental Science/Earth Science