Graduate Project Officer - Sydney - [Archived Advertisement]
EnviroCom Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
GRADUATE PROJECT OFFICER
2 positions – Sydney (GPO S0718) and Orange (GPO O0718)
These positions are readvertised – previous applicants need not apply thank you
Great starting point with long term career opportunities in a growing business
A national environmental consultancy is seeking two dedicated, creative and highly motivated new team members.
Key duties will include delivery of a range of environmental education and promotional initiatives as well as data collection (including waste segregation audits), research and clerical activities.
One position will be based in Sydney and the other newly created position in Orange (NSW). Both positions is ideally suited to a graduate wishing to develop a rewarding career within a high energy team environment.
The preferred applicants will possess tertiary qualifications in Environmental Management; Environmental Education or Science Communications. Essential to these positions is a strong and demonstrated interest in education and communication; knowledge and interest in waste management and environmental issues is essential.
An ability to clearly and accurately communicate both verbally and in writing to a range of audiences is essential to both roles. Demonstrated time management is essential and willingness and physical capability to undertake waste composition audits and other data collection projects is required.
Both positions may involve travel throughout New South Wales and occasionally interstate.
These positions, which are located at our Chipping Norton and Orange offices, provide an excellent starting point for the right applicants. The Graduate Program provides on the job training across all aspects of the business with scope for progression within the company upon completion.
- The position description, selection criteria and other information can be found at www.envirocom.com.au and refer to the careers section.
- Only applicants who address the selection criteria will be considered.
- Enquiries and position application will be by email only; the email address and other critical information is provided on the website.
- Applications must be received by email only before 4.00pm on Friday 13th July and must be clearly marked with the position reference/s Sydney position (GPOS0718) or Orange position (GPOO0718). Please mark both references if you are interested in either position.
- Interviews will be conducted in late July for immediate start.
- Please note that this is a graduate position (as a starting point) and the salary range will be reflective of this.
- Closing Date:
- 13 Jul 2018
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
Environmental Science/Earth Science