Graduate Environmental Project Officer - ACT - [Archived Advertisement]
EnviroCom Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
GRADUATE ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT OFFICER- ACT
(Job Code: GPOACT17)
Strong Community Education and Behaviour Change Focus
Early February 2018 start
EnviroCom Australia is seeking a Graduate environmental communications professional to take up the position of Environmental Project Officer at our ACT Department.
We are looking for a person with exceptional people skills; a happy, consultative disposition; a focus on internal and external customer service; strong team work; and, an ability to work independently across a diverse range of projects in a fast paced environment.
The ideal person will have qualifications in Environmental Sciences or Environmental Education (or similar). A level of demonstrated experience in development and delivery of environmental education and behaviour change programs to a range of audiences is required for this position.
Planning and research projects will also form part of the role; so accurate report writing and data analysis skills are required. A willingness and ability to undertake physical projects, such as waste audits and bin inspections is also essential.
This position will require a great deal of flexibility to deliver projects out of hours including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Remuneration will be negotiated according to experience and skills and will include salary+ vehicle allowance + superannuation. The position will be based at our offices in Hume, ACT.
Please forward applications by 4pm Thursday 7th December, 2017 to The General Manager – email@example.com
- Only applications that address the selection criteria will be considered. Selection criteria and applicant information is available at www.envirocom.com.au.
- Enquiries by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only applicants with clearance to work permanently in Australia will be considered.
- Please clearly mark all applications with the following code: GPOACT17
- Immediate commencement is required.
- Closing Date:
- 07 Dec 2017
- ACT - Hume
- Remuneration will be negotiated according to experience and skills
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Environmental Science/Earth Science