At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
What will you do?
Aurecon aspires to be a trusted partner to our preferred clients, helping to solve their most complex challenges. Through our unique approach to partnering, we are enjoying significant success and growth in our water business.
We are looking for a manager to build a team advising our key water clients across the whole infrastructure asset lifecycle, advising on investments and decisions that drive value and proactively respond to disruptive change.
In this position you will join our Infrastructure Advisory business, where you will play an integral part in a highly skilled team that ‘brings ideas to life’ for our clients across the built environment, infrastructure, energy, resources and government sectors.
Through a deep understanding of their challenges we work with our clients to co-create innovate solutions that help to shape tomorrow's world. It’s the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart.
Here are the key things you will do to ‘bring ideas to life’.
· Providing Infrastructure Advisory and consulting services to public and private clients, primarily focussed on the water industry.
· Delivering integrated water servicing strategies and plans for new development precincts and existing infill areas.
· Advising clients on water sensitivity, integrated water management, water supply, wastewater management, water sensitive urban design and digital technologies.
· Leading the development of business cases, asset decision frameworks and technical advisory services drawing in the broader expertise of Aurecon.
· Maintaining and further developing relationships with a wide range of clients and critical internal and external stakeholders.
· Lead and grow a team focussed on the water infrastructure sector, as part of our broader Infrastructure Advisory offering.
· We know today’s complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.
What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for re-imaging problems and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future.
To be successful in this position you will have:
· Project experience across the phases of a project's life cycle and particularly water supply planning, infrastructure strategy, services planning, infrastructure design and business cases.
· A professional network both in Queensland and across Australia.
· A demonstrated ability to foster and evolve professional relationships.
· An appreciation of risk and how this can influence client’s decisions.
· Extensive experience within the water sector is essential with specific specialisations highly valued.
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Science, Urban Planning or similar.
This role will suit an experienced water practitioner looking to combine their technical background with strategic thinking and commercial acumen to influence client outcomes and deliver value to the community. Consulting experience and project delivery knowledge is essential. Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in the public and private sectors is important.
Our Aurecon Attributes describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don’t expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
Aurecon is an advisory and engineering company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients’ ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world’s most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can’t.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!