City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Division: CITY SERVICES
Unit: CITY RANGERS
Salary: AUD 81,696.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
Employment status: Permanent
Employment arrangement: Full Time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
At the City of Sydney our people are our most important asset and central to achieving our exciting and ambitious Sustainable Sydney 2030 - developing a green, global and connected city.
Reporting to Operations Coordinator, City Rangers, this exciting and challenging role will be responsible for providing leadership, supervision and on-going support to staff within the City Rangers Unit.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching experience;
- The ability to manage conflict;
- Advanced interpersonal, time management and customer service skills;
- Extensive experience of NSW legislation applicable to local government;
- Proven ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders;
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and codes;
- The ability to work a 24/7 rotating roster;
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver results to demanding deadlines and required quality standards, in a high pressure environment.
To apply: Click on 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and respond to the online application questions that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role. Please note the "Essential Criteria" Response field in the online application does not require you to respond or upload a document.
This role will require a national criminal check and a pre-employment medical check.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City's website by 11:59pm on Monday 14 October 2019.
For further information contact: Mark Bertie, Operations Coordinator - Ordinance on 02 8019 6945
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 14 Oct 2019
- NSW - Sydney
- AUD 81,696.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
- Work Type:
- Full Time