City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Division: OFFICE OF THE CEO
Salary: AUD 104,985 per annum plus Superannuation
Employment status: Term Contract up until 22 May 2020
Employment arrangement: Full Time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
At the City of Sydney our people are our most important asset and central to achieving our exciting and ambitious Sustainable Sydney 2030 - developing a green, global and connected city.
Sustainable Sydney 2030 sets targets for at least 10 per cent of City trips to be made by bicycle and 50 per cent by people walking. Cycling and walking are the most efficient and sustainable ways of moving large numbers of people in urban environments, both for short trips and for accessing public transport. More people travelling by foot and bike is also good for business, the local environment and people's health.
The City is seeking an experienced Campaign Manager to help position the City as a leader in cycling and sustainable transport.
To be successful you will have:
- tertiary qualifications in marketing, behaviour change communications and/or extensive work experience in a similar role
- demonstrated success in developing and implementing strategic, highly creative and contemporary marketing and behaviour change campaigns
- strong digital marketing skills, including experience developing online communities through social media
- the ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- experience building constructive relationships with multiple stakeholders.
Do you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding? Are you passionate about serving our community? The City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
To apply: Click on 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and respond to the online application questions that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role.
This role will require a pre-employment health declaration.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City's website by 11.59pm on Wednesday 24 July 2019.
For further information contact: Leanne Bridges, Manager Community Engagement, Media & Marketing on 02 9265 9617.
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 23 Jul 2019
- NSW - Sydney
- AUD 104,985 per annum plus Superannuation
- Work Type: