3rd Women in Construction, Infrastructure & Engineering Leadership Summit
November 26th - 29th 2019
Construction, infrastructure, engineering, and architecture are ready for shifts in their foundations. Changes to technology, regulations, and the customer experience are placing pressure for evolution and responsiveness, putting to question the legacy mindsets that have dominated the industry for years.
As we look to the future, how can these industries become structurally flexible? How can we rethink the application of leadership to respond to external influences and opportunities?
It all starts with a reconstruction of leadership - improving the way we lead our teams and organisations while mastering the basics. Join the conversations as we breathe new life into leadership and inspire you to create a fulfilling future.
- Redefining leadership and collaborative teams
- Optimising your communication skills
- Creating adaptive organisations and prepared teams
- Forging personal resilience
Featured Speakers include:
- Anna Chau, Executive Director, Project Advisory - Infrastructure Australia
- Geraldine Quinlan, General Manager, Strategic Projects - SMEC Australia Pty Ltd
- Sally Anne Friedlander, Deputy Secretary - People, Performance and Culture - Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
- Caitriona Comerford, Executive Director, People, Australia & India - Multiplex
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711